- Currently pursuing Degree in Business Administration course or equivalent
- Internship duration: min. 3 months
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good working attitude, passionate, and energetic
- Attendance - To reconcile and update weekly attendance reports based on records in the staff whereabouts, including uploads in the admin portal for WTSI & GMBB staff.
- Utilities (TM, TNB, Water Bill), Maxis Bills & Photocopier Bill - To check, update record in the portal and submit for verification.
- Office General Maintenance - To monitor maintenance office in WTSI office (leaking, air conditioner issue, general services and etc.)
- Stationery/Sanitary/Pantry - To monitor inventory list and ensure stock in order.
- MS Flow Portal - To monitor & distribute stationery request/courier/office repair/maintenance/printing/rubberstamp for WTSI & GMBB staff.
- Cleaner - To monitor daily work and liaise with them for preparing drink for meeting, guest and SM/GMD.
- New staff - To get new staff to fill up requisition for access card including the distribution of company properties form and create card number in the castle system.
- Utilities bill (TNB/Water Bills) – To generate, check, update record and submission for verification.
- Filing - To assist in filing documentation for invoices/receipts in the file at the GMD office.
- Must possess at least a diploma, bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in marketing, real estate management, or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of leasing or marketing management experience in shopping malls or commercial retail development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with tenancy agreements and leasing functions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong leasing and organisational skills
- Good in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- To carry out a detailed study and propose ways to promote Cameron Fair and enhance football. To recommend and execute events and promotions to be carried out at Cameron Fair.
- To assist in showing prospective tenants or buyers the relevant property as and when requested by the property agent appointed by the company, including handing over keys to tenants and inspection of the unit.
- To oversee the daily management and operation of the mall.
- To develop a leasing plan to identify new prospective tenants and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximise income in line with the business plan.
- To conduct market research and understand the market in which the mall is located in order to keep abreast of shopping mall development in the market.
- To propose tenant mix, leasing budget, occupancy rate, and rental plan for management review.
- To maintain good communication and business relations with tenants.
- To monitor and manage pre- and post-tenancy matters, such as the issuance of all tenancy agreements and all relevant documentation, in a timely manner.
- To monitor and manage the complex income collection, rental ageing record status, and stringent tenancy management policies.
- To liaise with the building management team and other departments with regards to tenant fit-out works, such as M&E requirements and other relevant approvals for commerce fit-out works.
- To work closely with the property manager to resolve issues related to the general upkeep of Cameron Fair, including security issues, cleaning issues, maintenance issues, leaking issues, and all other issues relating to maintenance that may be raised by our tenants.
- Any other responsibility as instructed by a superior from time to time.
All the above vacancies require credit in SPM Mathematics. TSI HOLDINGS SDN BHD (61014-X), a well-diversified building products and services group, involved in specialist contracting, manufacturing, marketing, trading & distribution of building and architectural products, property development and property investment holdings with offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand would like to invite dynamic, hardworking and self-motivated individuals to apply for the above vacancies
We offer competitive remuneration, benefits and career advancement opportunity to the right candidates. Interested candidates are invited to submit detailed resume indicating current & expected salary, and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
The Human Resource Department
10-7-1, 7th Floor, Queen’s Avenue,
Block 10, Jalan Shelly,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
(next to NSK Trade City @ Jalan Peel)
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.tsigm.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.